Monday 4 November 2013

Guesting and blogsitting!

My lovely friend Emma from the Emma Is Writing blog is fortunate enough to be in New York at the moment, and between now and the 12th November you will be able to find some of my reviews on her blog as well as here.  I'm calling it blogsitting....

So far my review of De-Ann Black's The Fairytale Tea Dress Shop has been posted here and today my review of Kat French's Undertaking Love has gone live- you can read the review of that one here.

I also wrote a short piece for the gorgeous Jenny in Neverland about the impact of first lines which was published last week, you can see that here.

There will be lots more on my blog when I catch up after my own holiday-I have some cracking books to review coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment