Monday 2 December 2013

One Direction Official Annual 2014

 
I am a huge fan of One Direction, so when Harper Collins Children's Publishers sent me a review copy of the 2014 1D annual I thought all my Christmases had come at once!
 
Packed full of pictures of the boys on stage, in photoshoots and candid snaps, fans will spend many a happy hour drooling over this book.  The photo of Harry and Zayn relaxing on page 13 is my personal favourite as it's nice to see some images of the band chilling out offstage.  Obviously the annual was printed earlier in the year and the lads image has changed quite a bit in that time (Liam-I am particularly talking about you here!  He's definitely made the transition from boy to man in 2013) but there is a good balance of photos.  The picture quality isn't as high as in Where We Are (see my review here ), but that is a different type of book.
 
Interviews, factfiles and a trivia quiz make up the rest of the annual, and new fans will find out all the 'must know' facts such as birthdates and favourite songs.  The die hard fans will probably find they know most of these details anyway from previous interviews, but I'm sure that any Directioner would be happy with a copy of this in their Christmas stocking.  A fun addition for fans.
 
The Official One Direction Annual 2014 is out now, published by Harper Collins.
 
8.5/10
 
With thanks to the publisher for sending me a copy of this book in return for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment