Friday 14 February 2014

Be My Valentine- Short Story Collection from Harper Impulse

Visit

I'm not always a huge fan of short stories, but must admit that a bitesize romance always warms my heart.  This new collection from Harper Impulse was no exception.  There is something for everyone as Nikki Moore, Brigid Coady and Teresa F Morgan explore love in all its guises.  There is heartache, there is sweetness, there is romance. 

Whilst I enjoyed all of the stories, I particularly liked Nikki Moore's The Love Letter and  A Day in the Life -her voice as an author really resonated with me and I can't wait to read more of her work.

Be My Valentine is a great way to inject a bit of romance into your life this Valentine's day, and the perfect opportunity to try some new authors to boot.

Be My Valentine is out now, published by Harper Impulse.  You can find out more by clicking on the banner above.

8/10

With thanks to the publisher for providing me with a review copy of this book in return for my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment