Thursday 17 September 2015

Autumn Q and A with Lynsey James *Carina Week*

Lynsey James, author of Just The Way You Are and the forthcoming The Broken Hearts Book Club has joined me today to answer some autumn- themed questions.  Welcome to Books with Bunny!

What's your favourite thing about Autumn?
I love the crunchy leaves and the feeling that Christmas is on the way. I even love the dark mornings because you can cosy up in bed and listen to the rain outside. And the autumnal flavours in Costa and Starbucks are yummy too.

And your least favourite?
I’m not a massive fan of the rain and wind, I must admit, especially when I get caught in it!

What's your favourite comfort food as the weather gets cooler?
Ooh, it’d have to be a slice of hot apple pie and some Scottish tablet ice cream. It’s become my new favourite this year.

What's your favourite film to snuggle up with on a cold, wet day?
I’m a rom-com addict all year round, but especially when it’s horrible outside. My favourites are Because I Said So, Must Love Dogs and Sex and the City.

Lots of readers will have had children going back to school this month or be going back to school/college/university themselves.  What were your favourite subjects at school?  And what subjects did you dislike?
I loved English and Modern Studies, and French and German. I absolutely hated Maths and I still do. Never did get my head around trigonometry!

Can you tell us a bit about your forthcoming release?
Sure! It’s called The Broken Hearts Book Club and it’s about a young woman named Lucy who returns to her hometown after eight years away to find she’s inherited a book club! It’s a lovely book to snuggle up with on a cold, wet day.

And what's next for Lynsey James?
I’m dreaming up ideas for books 3 and 4 right now! Watch this space…
 
Thanks for joining me today Lynsey! 
 
Just the Way You Are is out now in ebook format.  The Broken Hearts Book Club is due for release on October 12th.  Both published by Carina UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment